Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 years!

Yesterday Peter and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful two years, the best years of my life. He called in the morning before his day got started to say happy anniversary and surprised me with 2 red roses that were delivered to the door. Why do I just love getting flowers from him? We ended the day with a long date, a sykpe date in the McDonald's parking lot (my parents don't have the internet). It was a happy day, one that I was constantly thankful for my husband.

We did celebrate our anniversary about a month ago, right before Peter left for IFS. We slept in, made a special breakfast of pancakes and sausage and packed a picnic lunch. That afternoon we hiked around, ate our lunch and exchanged our "cotton" presents, since cotton is the 2 year anniversary theme. For dinner we went to a place called Meers, which Bon Appetite Magazine has ranked as the #3 best burger in the US. It was great, very reminiscent of the cowboy days. It didn't look at all like a modern-day, popular restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment