Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEWS of our New Year

We're back in Denver now, today is our first day back after almost 2 weeks of being with family for the holidays. It was a nice, relaxing time to be together and also one to cherish with our grandparents getting older.

And now that we've seen everyone and we able to make some phone calls to out-of -state relatives, Peter and I have news to share - we're going to be parents this summer. The baby is due on July 7th and we'll be in Texas then. We couldn't be more excited. I am 3.5 months right now and have just started showing in the last couple weeks. It is a beautiful and mysterious thing to have a life inside of you. And to know that the Lord already knows who this little one is and His plans for him! It really brings a new meaning to the scripture "he knit me together in my mothers womb" Ps 139.

So we are excitedly getting back into our Denver routine: working out, Peter studying and me taking cooking class and harp lessons. Although, all I really want to do is buy things for the baby and set up a nursery, etc, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment