Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girls/Guys weekend away!


This weekend Peter and I are in different states from each other. He is in Montana skiing, playing hockey, and just hanging out with John Elsen. And I am in Indy, visiting an old friend from high school, Rebecca Peterson who will be having her 2nd baby in a couple of  weeks. And yes,I have hoped that she would go into labor while I'm here and that I could be apart of the excitement of it all. We have spent a lot of time talking about babies, pregnancy, and labor already. (It's nice to ask her all the questions that pop into my head since she is such an expert.) Today we are going to Babies R us to do some more shopping for her little girl that will soon be here. This couldn't be a more fun! I doubt that Peter and John's weekend will revolve around babies, but they will have a blast doing their own thing and being together. I did have a sweet phone call from Peter last night saying that he was thinking about me and the baby as he was driving yesterday and just so thankful for us. The Lord has given me two wonderful gifts, my husband and a little one. It will be great to see him again on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment