Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting ready for baby

Last Friday I officially reached full-term, that is 37 weeks. That means the baby could be born anywhere from now until week 42 (at which point I would be induced if the baby still hadn't made an appearance). I have felt a couple contractions in the last few weeks - nothing painful, just new and exciting. And I think the baby might have dropped down a bit. There are not many days left on this countdown. I have loved being pregnant and am so excited to start motherhood/parenthood with Peter. It is such a gift. There are a lot of life changes happening with us right now with Peter's training and the baby coming. And, for the most part, it's been joyful work getting ready for both and doing both. This past week Peter built a clothesline and I washed the cloth diapers and hung them out to dry. It was so much fun to see the diapers on the line and our little garden out back. I had Peter take a break from studying and come and enjoy the view with me...and take a few pictures too. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment