Monday, May 30, 2011

The Colonial - a PGA event

Last weekend Peter and I headed down to Dallas/Ft Worth for a PGA event. Guess which one of us was super exited? Well yes, we both were. I have to admit that I do like going to golf events with Peter. The courses are so beautiful and I love watching him get so excited about things and explain them to me. The first person we saw was Jason Day, a classy golfer from Australia who was hitting a punch shot right next to us as we walked in. That was one of Peter's highlights for the day. He also had a brief conversation with David Toms at one hole, just congratulating him on his shot. It was a super hot day, just like the one we went to a year ago. So there were times that I sat in the shade drinking water while Peter walked around following some of his favorite payers or the leaders. I joined him and the crowd at the end and felt the intensity and the energy as the final couple played the last few holes. Cameras weren't allowed since it was the final day, so sorry that we don't have any pictures to post. But it was so fun to come across this event and just in time for Peter to be able to go to it before this next school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment