Thursday, February 10, 2011

I (Pete) felt the baby move!

This is Pete (guest blogger) and I had a really neat experience last night.  I was next to Angela, who is about 19 weeks right now, and she got real quiet for a moment.  Then she grabbed by hand, moved it over to her stomach, and said, Feel right here.  So I put my hand there, which I'd done before with no success, and after a few moments she said, There, did you feel that?  Nope.  But about 10 seconds later, I felt a tiny thump thump.  Did you feel that?  Yes!  I finally felt the baby move.  It was awesome.  Our first interaction.  I can't wait to feel it again.

1 comment:

  1. Edit: tiny thump, thump to BIG thump, thump. At least it felt that way to me. Funny to have a picture of our little kicker's foot from the ultrasound, only a day before you felt it. So excited that you guys talking already.

    ReplyDelete