Saturday, February 5, 2011

18 weeks

I was 18 weeks yesterday, 4.5 months. It's amazing how fast time is going by and how large my stomach is getting! I feel like I've grown every morning that I wake up and see this little stomach poking out. I've been able to feel the baby move a few times, more recently. But the very first time was 3 weeks ago when I was 15 weeks. I was lying still trying t fall asleep and thinking about the day. When I felt a light movement against my stomach on the inside. It was something different than I had ever felt before. "There is a mystery and wonder bound up in feeling that first movement." Peter hasn't yet been able to feel them move, but hopefully soon he will. It is such an amazing thing that a little life is growing.
Peter has had three very detailed dreams now of our baby. Twice we have had a girl and once a boy. In one dream they were talking after three weeks and I told him that was normal. He could remember the time they were born and what they looked like. It's so fun to hear these! And I on the other hand have not had a single dream about the baby...maybe in a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment